We are pleased to announce that across May and June 2012 we have helped law firms and other legal professionals to publish well over 100 blawg posts regarding laws from the UK (including Scotland, England & Wales and Northern Ireland), the US, Australia and beyond. Here are some of the best:-
- Top 10 most viewed law blogs on YouBlawg: May-June 2012
- Top 5 most viewed family law blogs on FamilyBlawg: May-June 2012
- Top 5 most viewed employment law blogs on LabourBlawg: May-June 2012
- Top 10 most viewed personal injury law blogs on PIClaimsBlawg: May-June 2012
- Top 10 most viewed criminal law blogs on CriminalDefenceBlawg: May-June 2012
With momentum gathering, we encourage any lawyers, barristers, legal marketers, law students or any other legal professionals to sign up today for YouBlawg, read our guest law blogging guidelines here and get started when you get a spare half hour or so.