Best Conveyancing Solicitors UK (London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Scotland & Beyond)
Looking for the best conveyancing solicitor in the UK for you? Here are some of the best firms and resources you should consider:-
Conveyancing Lawyers for London & Covering the Whole of the UK
- Compare Conveyancers in Your Area with moneysupermarket.com https://www.moneysupermarket.com/conveyancing/ – “Use our conveyancing comparison tool to find the cheapest and best-rated conveyancers for your needs.”
- Fisher Meredith Solicitors (Residential Conveyancing) http://www.fishermeredith.co.uk/site/personal/conveyancing-solicitors/residential-conveyancing/ – “If you are buying or selling a house or flat in England or Wales, you will need a residential conveyancing solicitor or a licensed conveyancer”; “For clients buying or selling properties in London that are over £2m, we offer a highly bespoke and discreet service based around your individual needs.”
- Stephensons Solicitors LLP (Residential Conveyancing Solicitors) http://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/individuals/srvhouse/houseoverview/ – “We understand that buying a new home is a major ‘life purchase’. We are committed to trying to make the process as straightforward as possible.”
- reallymoving.com (Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Fees) https://www.reallymoving.com/conveyancing – “Want to save money on your conveyancing AND have excellent service? We provide instant quotes from a panel of over 60 quality conveyancing solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers.”
- Rollingsons Conveyancing Solicitors in London http://www.rollingsons.co.uk/Conveyancing-Solicitors – “Whether you are selling, buying, investing or simply re-mortgaging your home, our property lawyers can”
Best Conveyancing Lawyers in Bristol
Looking to buy or sell your house in Bristol? Check out these conveyancing lawyers:-
- Battrick Clark Solicitors – http://www.battrickclark.co.uk/ “Our solicitors offer support, guidance and advice to help you through the formalities of property law. From equity transfer and release to re-mortgaging and conveyancing.”
- Barcan Kirby – http://barcankirby.co.uk/ – “Our property solicitors in Bristol and South Gloucestershire are specialists in all aspects of residential conveyancing.”
- VWV Conveyancing Solicitors – http://www.vwv.co.uk – “Our Bristol conveyancing team (formally operating under the brand Convey Direct) has a reputation as a professional team offering an efficient personal service throughout the South West.”
- Davis Wood Solicitors http://www.daviswood.co.uk/ – “Our residential property team offers a high-quality property service which is responsive and competitively priced.”
- Hoffman Male – Specialist Property Lawyers http://www.hoffmanmale.co.uk/ – Across Swindon, Bristol and the southwest, we have built our reputation on being there when you need us. We provide an efficient, friendly and responsive legal service for home buyers and sellers alike.
Conveyancing Lawyers in Manchester
If you’re looking for a conveyancing legal service in Manchester, it’s worth considering these local firms:-
Lyons Wilson Solicitors – http://www.lyonswilson-solicitors.co.uk/ “Our expert, no-nonsense conveyancing solicitors in Manchester can help take the stress out of your move”
Latimer Lee LLP – http://www.latimerlee.com/ “Our 75 years of of practical legal experience help us to remain more than competitive in today’s market, there is no one better to deal with your property transaction”
Gorvins – http://www.gorvins.com/ “We have one of the largest teams of conveyancing solicitors in Manchester, all dedicated to residential property services”
Birmingham’s Property Lawyers
If you need a local conveyancing solicitor in Birmingham, check out the following firms:-
Midland Property Lawyers – http://www.midlandpropertylawyers.co.uk/ – “a highly trained and committed team of Conveyancing Specialists based near Birmingham City Centre who deal with all aspects of Property Law, both locally and nationally.”
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors – http://www.sydneymitchell.co.uk/ “Based in the West Midlands, we have offices in Birmingham City Centre, Shirley, Solihull, Sheldon and facilities in Sutton Coldfield.”
Anthony Stockton – http://www.anthonystocktonsolicitors.co.uk – “Anthony Stockton Solicitors’ Birmingham division is proud to offer you a range of high-quality conveyancing services at extremely competitive rates.”
Conveyancing Solicitors in Glasgow, Edinburgh & Across Scotland
There are many great conveyancing law firms in Glasgow, Edinburgh and across Scotland. Some may say you’re better going for a local lawyer ie not going for a nationwide conveyancing practice. Here are some conveyancing legal practices worth considering:-
MOV8 Real Estate – http://www.mov8realestate.com – “Our goal is simple: to provide the best value for money way of buying and selling property in Scotland.”
Conveyancing Direct – http://www.conveyancingdirect.co.uk/ “As Scotland’s largest dedicated conveyancing solicitors we provide an efficient, personal and professional service without the need to visit our offices.”
Boyd Property – http://www.boydsolicitors.com/ “boutique Estate Agency and Legal Practice with over 25 years of experience of dealing with all aspects of the house-buying process in Scotland”
The Glasgow Law Practice – http://www.theglasgowlawpractice.co.uk/ – “professional conveyancing lawyers and estate agency team”
Pagan Osborne – http://www.paganosborne.com/ “The role of a conveyancing solicitor is to take care of all the essential legal paperwork needed to conclude the sale or purchase of any kind of property.”
Jones Whyte Law – http://www.joneswhyte.co.uk/ “At Jones Whyte Law we have a dedicated Property Team that understands the market that you’re in and can assist you with your property law needs.”
Innes & Mackay Solicitors & Estate Agents – http://www.innesmackay.com/ “Based in Inverness, our professional and friendly Estate Agents have considerable experience in the Highland property sector with a wealth of knowledge of the local market. ”
McEwan Fraser – https://www.mcewanfraserlegal.co.uk/ “McEwan Fraser Legal is an award winning Solicitors and Estate Agents.”
How UK conveyancing lawyers can help you
When buying or selling a property, there are a lot of legal issues to be dealt with, which is why a specialist conveyancing solicitor can be invaluable.
1: Sale or purchase of freehold/leasehold residential or commercial property
If buying or selling any type of property, there are various important services that a specialist lawyer can offer.
2: Transfers of ownership/equity
In the complex matters of transferring the ownership of or equity in a property, a specialist solicitor is able to help with the process involved.
3: Other property legal services
Conveyancing solicitors can help with mortgages, remortgages, drafting of leases and lease extensions.
Further legal advice regarding your property in the UK
In any issue regarding property, a conveyancing solicitor should be consulted.
Need Help With Your Conveyancing?
Need advice on your conveyancing whether you’re buying or selling your home (or both)? Or remortgaging or looking for a mortgage discharge? Want to ask a free legal question? Get in touch here and we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
For Conveyancing & Property Law Firms – Want to get listed?
If you think your conveyancing/property law firm deserves to be listed here? Get in touch here and we’ll be happy to consider you.