March 2012 has seen continued strong guest law blogging on YouBlawg. Below are links to the guest blawg posts on YouBlawg from March:-
- When is a company dormant?
- The Internet Sales Tax Controversy: What is Fair?
- Top 5 technology must haves for law firms
- Top 10 Law Schools To Consider In The U.S.
- ‘Clare’s Law’- A change for the better for victims of domestic violence?
- Wright Conserve Hip Lawsuits Consolidated in Multidistrict Litigation
- Enhance your Proficiency in the Field of Law
- Lines of Credit – A Law Firm Necessity
- The Divorce Process Explained
- Personal Injury Claims Advice – Vehicle Passengers
- Interest on Legal Costs in England & Wales
- Role of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Your Brief Guide to Criminal Injury Claims
- UK Health Agency Backs Pradaxa Despite Bleeding Risk
- Permanent Partial Disability Claims: Guest Law Blog
- Does a Distance Degree in Law Prove to be Worthwhile?
- What Questions Should I Ask Before Choosing My Law Specialty?
- Role of a Company Secretary
- British Hip Society Calls for End to Metal Hip Implant Use
- Ways to Minimize Divorce Costs
- Criminal Defence Solicitors in Cheshire & Greater Manchester
- British Medical Journal Says Toxic Metal Hip Implants Could Affect Thousands
- Bona Vacantia process for a struck off company
- KEMP keeps emails flowing at international law firm Hill Dickinson
- UK Changes To Employment Law | Gordon Dean Solicitors Norwich (from end Feb 2012)
Next month’s review promises to be even better, with a particularly useful blawg post from Graham Kerr entitled Space Law; Explored. And don’t forget to check out the other blawgs where blawging continues to grow. If you have legal information, news or opinion you would like to contribute it would be great to hear from you.